Conveniently located to serve Los Angeles, CA
Your Top Solution for Urinary Incontinence, Sexual Function, and Vaginal Laxity
Childbirth is a beautiful, magical experience. But the toll it can take on your vaginal tissue and urinary tract can be severe. Looseness, laxity, and urinary incontinence can disrupt your daily routine, your self-confidence, and decrease your sexual satisfaction.
The Viveve vaginal and urinary restoration system was designed for women just like you – active, sexually vibrant women who want to look as young as they feel without taking potentially dangerous drugs or enduring costly, complicated surgery.
At The Novus Center, we take women’s physical and emotional health seriously – and we’re dedicated to reviving a happy, healthy you.
Discover how Viveve empowers you to reclaim your right to youthful, resilient vaginal tissue and strong pelvic muscles. Reserve your consultation with our skilled and discreet professional team by calling (310) 954-1450 today, or contact us here right now.
Fast Treatment Without Surgery or Medication
Our patented Viveve technology delivers cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) waves to your vaginal tissue, stimulating your body’s natural collagen regeneration. Our InControl technology also treats the underlying cause of bladder leakage and urinary incontinence.
On the day of your procedure, you’ll lie down in a comfortable position. A small, smooth device about the size of your thumb will be carefully inserted into your vaginal opening. The CMRF technology allows for required penetration depth while ensuring comfort and safety.
You’ll feel no pain, bleeding, bruising, or other side effects. Viveve is engineered to be minimally invasive, and your comfort is our top priority. Your 45-minute treatment is fast and easy and requires no anesthesia, scarring, or long recovery times – that’s the power of Viveve.
Restore Vaginal Firmness
Viveve may sound complex, but it’s actually quite simple. Viveve’s transformative power lies in its revolutionary dual heating and cooling capability. At precisely timed intervals, the Viveve device’s tip rotates softly to:
- cool and protect your surface while gently heating your underlying tissue
- activate your body’s natural regeneration process
- stimulate the creation of new, robust collagen to rejuvenate your vaginal tissue
Viveve’s built-in cooling system ensures you’ll feel no discomfort – it’s specially designed to maintain a comfortable skin temperature at all times.
If you’ve suffered from vaginal laxity for quite some time, you may have thought reviving your appearance and sensation was impossible. In the past, women had no choice but to bear the effects of childbirth and make the most of it, but those days are long gone – now, Viveve is empowering women to take back their vibrant sexuality on their own terms.
Medications and medical devices offer only minimal effectiveness – temporarily. Viveve is your long-lasting, powerful solution. And because most women need just one treatment, you won’t have to schedule multiple sessions or remember to take pills. You can rejuvenate your vaginal tissue naturally, in our discrete, comfortable suite.
Treat Urinary Incontinence
Viveve’s InControl technology can prevent those embarrassing leaks that interrupt your day. It goes beyond traditional urinary incontinence treatment. InControl procedures resemble physical therapy but can be done in the privacy of your own home.
To strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and calm your detrusor muscle InControl applies:
- electrical muscle stimulation
- visual biofeedback
- voice-guided exercises
- customizable probes
- quantifiable data
- simple: most women require just one fast, 45-minute treatment for long-lasting results
- proven safe and effective: in clinical trials, Viveve improved vaginal tightness, sensation, and appearance, and also resolved incontinence – without side effects
- no pills, creams, or surgeries: a quick appointment with Viveve allows you to enjoy lush, rejuvenated vaginal tissue without medication, scarring, or long recovery times
- no side effects: Viveve causes no bruising, bleeding, scarring, or pain
- discreet: no time off work, medical devices, or hospital stay required
Just about any woman who desires restored vaginal tissue or incontinence treatment is a candidate for Viveve. Contact us if:
- you’re experiencing vaginal laxity, looseness, or diminished sexual sensitivity – Viveve helps restore vaginal fullness while improving appearance and sexual sensation
- your sexual sensitivity is fine, but your vaginal tissue is looser than you prefer for aesthetic reasons; Viveve treatment may alleviate self-consciousness while increasing sexual confidence and enjoyment
- you’re struggling with mild, moderate or severe incontinence; InControl devices were developed to address stress, urge or mixed incontinence – both urinary and fecal
Reserve your appointment
Vaginal laxity and incontinence after childbirth can have potentially severe effects on your self-confidence, social interactions, and sexual health. You don’t have to sacrifice your desirability and beauty after childbirth. You deserve to feel and look amazing – you deserve Viveve.
At The Novus Center, our caring and discreet team of specialists offers clinically validated treatment that works. Take the first step toward sexual self-empowerment, by calling our experts at (310) 954-1450, or contact us here right now.