Conveniently located to serve Los Angeles, CA
What is Peptide Therapy? And How Do Peptides Help Our Bodies?
We have over 300,000 Peptides in our body. These Peptides are made up of a string of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins.
Peptides are a way for our cells to communicate, whether that’s through hormones, tissue regulations, blood vessel formation, etc.
As we age, we stop producing these Peptides, which means the cells are no longer doing their job.
Luckily we now have Peptides at our fingertips via Peptide Therapy! This allows us to tell your body how to respond, how to react, what hormones to produce, what tissue to regrow, etc. Peptides can be taken via injectables or capsules.
At The Novus Center we analyze your blood work and symptoms to deduce which combination of Peptides will help you achieve your goals!
Is Peptide Therapy safe?
Peptides are naturally occurring substances found in the body, and when used therapeutically, they are designed to mimic or enhance the functions of these natural peptides. This means that they are usually well-tolerated and have minimal side effects.
Adverse effects can occur, although they are typically mild and transient, and we will be monitoring your body’s reception and make adjustments as necessary!
Here is a list of all the Peptides offered here at Novus sorted by the wellness benefits granted by each. Click the Peptide name to get a deeper explanation!
Peptide Therapy for Anti-Aging / Skin Care
Peptide Therapy for Anti-Depressant / Anti-Anxiety
Peptide Therapy for Mental Focus & Clarity
Peptide Therapy for Weight Loss
BPC-157, also known as Body Protection Compound-157, is a synthetic peptide consisting of 15 amino acids. It is derived from a naturally occurring protein called Body Protection Compound found in the human gastric juice.
BPC-157 is often referred to as “The Wolverine Peptide” due to it’s effects of promoting healing and tissue repair.
It is believed to exert various beneficial effects on different tissues in the body, including the gastrointestinal tract, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and the central nervous system.
Research studies have suggested that BPC-157 has anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates blood vessel formation (Angiogenesis), and enhances the healing process. It is utilized for its potential in treating conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, gastric ulcers, muscle and tendon injuries, and nerve damage.
What are the potential benefits of BPC-157?
- Enhanced healing: BPC-157 has been shown to accelerate the healing of wounds, fractures, and damaged tissues. It can promote the regeneration of blood vessels and connective tissues.
- Anti-inflammatory activity: BPC-157 has demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects by reducing inflammation and modulating the immune response.
- Protecting the gastrointestinal tract: BPC-157 has been studied for its potential in treating various gastrointestinal disorders, including inflammatory bowel disease, gastric ulcers, and leaky gut syndrome.
- Muscle and tendon repair: BPC-157 can aid in repairing and strengthening muscles, tendons, and ligaments. It has shown potential in improving recovery from sports injuries and reducing pain associated with musculoskeletal conditions.
- Neuroprotective effects: BPC-157 has been investigated for its potential neuroprotective properties in conditions like traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, and neuropathic pain. New research also shows its positive effects on Serotonin and Dopamine. How is the Peptide BPC-157 Administered: BPC-157 can be taken as both an injectable and a capsule.
The Novus Center utilizes BPC-157 in conjunction with our Acoustic Soundwave Therapy (aka Shockwave Therapy) as the soundwaves are creating micro-trauma in the body in order to signal your brain to heal the treated area. BPC-157 bolsters that healing!
CJC with Ipamorelin / Sermorelin with Ipamorelin
CJC-1295 is a synthetic peptide hormone that acts as a Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH) analog. It stimulates the release of Growth Hormone (GH) from the pituitary gland in the body. CJC-1295 has a longer half-life than natural GHRH, which allows for sustained stimulation of GH release.
CJC, Sermorelin and Ipamorelin are all growth hormone-releasing peptides (GHRPs) that work by stimulating the release of GH from the pituitary gland. We use them in combination with to enhance the release of Growth Hormones and provide synergistic effects.
When CJC or Sermorelin is combined with Ipamorelin, the goal is to optimize the release of GH and promote the benefits associated with increased GH levels. These benefits may include:
- Increased muscle mass: Growth Hormones are known to promote muscle growth and enhance muscle protein synthesis. Combination therapies can help with muscle development and recovery.
- Fat loss: GH can help to increase fat metabolism and reduce body fat. The combination of CJC-1295 and GHRPs can aid in fat loss efforts.
- Improved bone density: GH has a positive impact on bone health and can enhance bone mineral density. Combination therapies can help with bone strength and density.
- Enhanced recovery and healing: GH has been shown to accelerate recovery from injuries and improve wound healing. The combination of CJC-1295 and GHRPs may aid in the healing process.
- Anti-aging effects: GH has been associated with various anti-aging effects, such as improved skin quality, increased energy levels, and enhanced cognitive function.
- Can also help libido, erections, and improved bowel movements, as well as improved REM Sleep which helps repair testosterone production.
How is Peptide CJC-1295 Administered: CJC is injectable, Semorelin is an oral troche.
Thymosin Alpha 1
Thymosin Alpha 1 (Tα1) is a naturally occurring peptide consisting of 28 amino acids. It is derived from a larger protein called Prothymosin Alpha, which is primarily produced by the Thymus Gland. Thymosin Alpha 1 plays a crucial role in modulating the immune system and promoting immune response.
Thymosin Alpha 1 has been extensively studied for its immunomodulatory properties and potential therapeutic applications.
What are the potential benefits of Tα1?
- Immune modulation: Tα1 helps regulate immune responses by enhancing the function of various immune cells, such as T cells, B cells, natural killer (NK) cells, and dendritic cells. It can help stimulate immune cell maturation, proliferation, and activation, leading to improved immune defense against infections and diseases.
- Antiviral and antimicrobial activity: Tα1 has demonstrated antiviral effects against a range of viruses, including hepatitis B and C, HIV, influenza, and others. It can inhibit viral replication and enhance the immune response against viral infections. Additionally, Tα1 exhibits antimicrobial properties and can enhance the body’s defense against various bacterial and fungal pathogens.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Tα1 has shown anti-inflammatory properties by reducing the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and promoting the secretion of anti-inflammatory cytokines. It can help modulate the immune response in autoimmune conditions and inflammatory diseases.
- Cancer immunotherapy: Tα1 has been investigated as an adjuvant therapy in cancer treatment. It can enhance the immune response against cancer cells, improve the efficacy of chemotherapy and radiation therapy, and potentially reduce treatment-related side effects.
- Immune deficiencies and autoimmune disorders: Tα1 has been explored as a therapeutic option in individuals with immune deficiencies or autoimmune disorders, such as chronic hepatitis B and C, HIV/AIDS, and rheumatoid arthritis.
How is Peptide Thymosin Alpha 1 Administered: Tα1 is typically administered through subcutaneous injection.
Thymosin Beta 4
Thymosin Beta 4 (Tβ4) is a naturally occurring peptide composed of 43 amino acids. It is derived from a larger protein called thymosin beta, which is found in various tissues and organs throughout the body. Tβ4 plays a significant role in tissue repair, wound healing, and modulation of cellular processes.
What are the potential benefits of Tβ4?
- Tissue repair and wound healing: Tβ4 is known for its potent regenerative properties. It plays a crucial role in tissue repair and wound healing by promoting cell migration, proliferation, and differentiation. It helps in the formation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) and the regeneration of damaged tissues, including skin, muscle, and cardiac tissue.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Tβ4 exhibits anti-inflammatory properties by suppressing the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and promoting the secretion of anti-inflammatory molecules. It can help reduce inflammation in various tissues and contribute to the resolution of inflammatory processes.
- Cardioprotective effects: Tβ4 has shown potential in protecting and promoting the repair of damaged heart tissue. It can enhance cardiac cell survival, reduce scar formation after a heart attack, and improve cardiac function.
- Neuroprotective effects: Tβ4 has been investigated for its neuroprotective properties. It can support neuronal survival, stimulate nerve cell regeneration, and enhance functional recovery after nerve injury or neurodegenerative conditions.
- Anti-fibrotic activity: Tβ4 has been shown to inhibit the development of fibrotic tissue, which is characterized by excessive collagen deposition and scar formation. It can help mitigate fibrosis in various organs, such as the liver, lungs, and kidneys.
- Angiogenesis promotion: Tβ4 promotes the growth of new blood vessels, which is important for tissue repair, wound healing, and ischemic conditions. It can enhance blood vessel formation and improve blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Hair loss: Tβ4 improves blood flow and tissue regeneration. Also improves energy!
How is Peptide Thymosin Beta 4 Administered: Tβ4 is typically administered through subcutaneous injections.
NAD+ (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a coenzyme that plays a crucial role in various biological processes within the human body. It is derived from vitamin B3 (niacin) and can exist in two forms: oxidized (NAD+) and reduced (NADH).
NAD+ has been shown to be effective for various conditions, including age-related diseases, metabolic disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, and more.
What are the potential benefits of NAD+?
- Energy production: NAD+ is a key player in cellular energy metabolism. It acts as a coenzyme in the process of glycolysis, the Krebs cycle (also known as the citric acid cycle or TCA cycle), and oxidative phosphorylation, where it helps transfer electrons and facilitate the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the primary energy currency of cells.
- Redox reactions: NAD+ functions as a cofactor in redox reactions, where it undergoes reversible conversion between its oxidized (NAD+) and reduced (NADH) forms. NADH carries electrons to the electron transport chain, which is involved in oxidative phosphorylation and energy production.
- Cellular signaling: NAD+ also serves as a signaling molecule involved in various cellular processes. It acts as a substrate for enzymes called sirtuins, which are involved in regulating gene expression, DNA repair, and cellular stress responses. Sirtuins require NAD+ for their enzymatic activity, and their function has been linked to longevity and age-related diseases.
- DNA repair and maintenance: NAD+ is involved in DNA repair mechanisms. It helps activate enzymes called poly(ADP-ribose) polymerases (PARPs) that facilitate DNA repair processes, including base excision repair and single-strand break repair.
- Age-related decline: NAD+ levels tend to decline with age, which may impact cellular function and contribute to the aging process. This decline in NAD+ has led to interest in research and potential interventions to boost NAD+ levels, such as supplementation with NAD+ precursors like nicotinamide riboside (NR) or nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN).
- Liver Detox and Alcohol Metabolism: NAD+ is an essential cofactor for both ADH and ALDH enzymes, which are responsible for processing alcohol within your body.
How is Peptide NAD+ Administered: NAD+ is administered through subcutaneous injections.
MK-677, also known as Ibutamoren or Nutrobal, is a compound known as a Growth Hormone Secretagogue. It is not a peptide but a selective agonist of the ghrelin receptor. MK-677 is commonly used as a growth hormone secretagogue to stimulate the release of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) in the body.
What are the potential benefits of MK-677?
- Stimulation of GH and IGF-1 release: MK-677 works by binding to the ghrelin receptor, which stimulates the secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland. This results in increased circulating levels of GH and subsequent elevation of IGF-1 levels. Elevated GH and IGF-1 levels may lead to various benefits associated with growth hormone, such as increased muscle mass, improved bone density, and enhanced recovery.
- Muscle mass and strength gains: MK-677 has been shown to promote muscle growth and enhance muscle strength. It can increase nitrogen retention and stimulate protein synthesis, which are essential processes for muscle development and recovery.
- Improved bone density: MK-677 has demonstrated positive effects on bone mineral density and bone turnover markers. It can help enhance bone density and potentially reduce the risk of fractures in individuals with conditions such as osteoporosis.
- Increased appetite: MK-677 is known to increase appetite, as it activates the ghrelin receptor, which is involved in regulating hunger. This can be beneficial for individuals who struggle with maintaining an adequate calorie intake for muscle growth or weight gain.
- Potential anti-aging effects: Studies suggest that MK-677 can have anti-aging properties. It has been shown to improve skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and increase lean body mass in older individuals.
How is Peptide MK-677 Administered: MK-677 is administered via oral capsule.
Gonadorelin, also known as gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), is a naturally occurring hormone produced in the hypothalamus of the brain. It plays a critical role in the regulation of reproductive function by stimulating the release of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland.
What are the potential benefits of Gonadorelin?
- Reproductive hormone regulation: Gonadorelin acts on the pituitary gland to stimulate the secretion of FSH and LH, which are important hormones for the regulation of reproductive processes in both males and females.
- In females: FSH stimulates the growth and development of ovarian follicles, leading to the maturation of eggs. LH triggers ovulation and the formation of the corpus luteum, which produces progesterone.
- In males: FSH stimulates the production of sperm cells in the testes, while LH stimulates the production of testosterone by the Leydig cells in the testes.
- Diagnostic tool: Gonadorelin is used in medical settings as a diagnostic tool to assess the functionality of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. By administering a Gonadorelin stimulation test, we can evaluate the release of FSH and LH and diagnose certain disorders related to reproductive function.
- Therapeutic applications: Synthetic forms of Gonadorelin, known as GnRH agonists or analogs, are used therapeutically in various conditions. They are utilized in the treatment of conditions such as infertility, precocious puberty, hormone-dependent cancers (such as prostate and breast cancer), and certain reproductive disorders like endometriosis and uterine fibroids. By continuously stimulating the GnRH receptor, GnRH agonists can initially lead to an increase in FSH and LH release, but eventually, their continuous stimulation results in desensitization and downregulation of the receptors, leading to a decrease in FSH and LH production.
How is Gonadorelin Administered: Gonadorelin is typically administered via injection or orally via troche.
GHK-Cu, also known as Copper Tripeptide-1, is a peptide composed of the amino acids glycine-histidine-lysine bonded to a copper ion. It is a naturally occurring tripeptide found in human plasma, saliva, and urine. GHK-Cu has gained attention for its potential benefits in skincare and wound healing due to its biological activities.
What are the potential benefits of GHK-Cu?
- Skin rejuvenation and anti-aging: GHK-Cu is believed to have skin rejuvenating properties. It can stimulate the production of collagen, elastin, and other components of the extracellular matrix, which help maintain skin elasticity and firmness. This peptide is also thought to promote wound healing, improve skin barrier function, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: GHK-Cu has been shown to possess antiinflammatory properties. It can help modulate inflammatory processes and reduce inflammation in the skin, which may be beneficial for conditions such as acne, rosacea, or inflammatory skin disorders.
- Antioxidant activity: GHK-Cu exhibits antioxidant effects, helping to neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress. This can contribute to the prevention of cellular damage and promote overall skin health.
- Wound healing: GHK-Cu is known for its potential wound healing properties. It can stimulate the migration and proliferation of various cells involved in the wound healing process, such as fibroblasts and keratinocytes. GHK-Cu also promotes angiogenesis (the formation of new blood vessels) and collagen synthesis, aiding in the regeneration and repair of damaged tissue.
- Hair growth stimulation: There is some evidence suggesting that GHK-Cu may promote hair growth and combat hair loss. It is thought to stimulate hair follicle cells, enhance blood flow to the scalp, and promote the growth of healthy hair strands. How is GHK-CU Administered: GHK-Cu is primarily used in topical skincare formulations, such as creams, serums, or lotions, for its potential benefits on the skin. Can also be administered via subcutaneous injections.
PT-141, also known as Bremelanotide, is a synthetic peptide that acts as a melanocortin receptor agonist. It was initially developed as a potential treatment for sexual dysfunction and has been studied for its effects on sexual arousal and desire.
What are the potential benefits of PT-141?
- Sexual arousal and desire: PT-141 is believed to have an impact on sexual function by stimulating the melanocortin receptors in the brain. It has been studied for its potential to increase sexual arousal, desire, and improve sexual satisfaction in both men and women.
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction: PT-141 can be used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED). It works by enhancing penile erection through a mechanism that involves increasing blood flow to the genital area and activating the melanocortin receptors involved in sexual arousal.
- Female sexual dysfunction: PT-141 has also been explored as a potential treatment for female sexual dysfunction, including hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). HSDD is characterized by a lack of sexual desire that causes distress. PT-141 may help enhance sexual desire and improve sexual satisfaction in women.
- Mechanism of action: PT-141 acts on the central nervous system by stimulating melanocortin receptors, particularly the MC4 receptor. Activation of these receptors leads to increased release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with reward and pleasure, and other neurochemicals involved in sexual arousal.
How is Peptide PT-141 Administered: PT-141 can be administered as an injection or via a nasal spray. The timing and dosage may vary depending on the specific condition being treated and individual response. It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional for guidance on proper administration.
Selank / Semax
Selank / Semax is a synthetic peptide that has been developed as a nootropic and anxiolytic compound. It is derived from a naturally occurring peptide called tuftsin. Selank / Semax is commonly available in the form of a nasal spray and is used for its potential cognitive and antianxiety effects.
What are the potential benefits of Selank / Semax?
- Anxiolytic effects: Selank is believed to have anxiolytic properties, meaning it can help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation. It is thought to interact with the GABAergic system, which plays a role in anxiety regulation. By modulating GABA receptors, Selank may have a calming effect and help alleviate symptoms of anxiety.
- Cognitive enhancement: Selank is also considered a nootropic compound, which means it may enhance cognitive function. It is thought to improve focus, attention, memory, and overall mental performance. Selank’s mechanism of action involves the modulation of neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine, which are involved in cognitive processes.
- Stress reduction: Selank has been studied for its potential to reduce stress and improve resilience to stressors. It may help regulate the body’s stress response by modulating the release of stress-related hormones, such as cortisol. This can contribute to a sense of wellbeing and improved stress management. How is Peptide Selank / Semax Administered: Selank / Semax is typically administered intranasally, which means it is sprayed into the nostrils. The nasal route allows for efficient absorption of the peptide into the bloodstream and provides a convenient method of delivery.
Can also be administered via injection.
AOD-9604, also known as Advanced Obesity Drug-9604, is a synthetic peptide derived from human growth hormone (HGH). It is a modified form of the fragment 176-191 of the HGH molecule. AOD-9604 has been utilized for its potential effects on fat metabolism and weight loss.
What are the potential benefits of AOD-9604?
- Fat metabolism and weight loss: AOD-9604 is believed to work by stimulating the breakdown of stored fat and inhibiting fat synthesis. It is thought to promote lipolysis, the breakdown of fat cells, leading to the release of fatty acids for energy. This mechanism has led to its investigation as a potential treatment for obesity and weight loss.
- Anti-obesity properties: AOD-9604 has been studied for its potential to reduce body fat and improve body composition. Some studies suggest that it may specifically target abdominal fat, which is associated with increased health risks.
- Lack of impact on growth hormone levels: AOD-9604 is designed to have fat-burning effects without affecting overall growth hormone levels in the body. This is in contrast to fulllength HGH, which can have broader effects on growth and metabolism.
- Osteoarthritis: AOD-9604 is known for promoting cartilage repair and reducing inflammation. It also can have anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce the inflammation associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol): AOD-9604 can have lipid-lowering effects. It has been shown to stimulate the breakdown of fats and increase fat oxidation, which could potentially help in reducing lipid levels in the blood. Cholesterol is a lipid. How is Peptide AOD-9604 Administered: AOD-9604 can be administered via injection, typically subcutaneously. The dosage and frequency may vary depending on the specific goals and individual response.
Kisspeptin, also known as metastin, is a neuropeptide that plays a crucial role in the regulation of reproductive function.
It is produced in the hypothalamus, a region of the brain, and acts on the pituitary gland to stimulate the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH, in turn, controls the secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland.
What are the potential benefits of Kisspeptin:
- Regulation of reproductive function: Kisspeptin is a key player in the regulation of puberty and reproductive function.
- Infertility treatment: Kisspeptin has been studied as a potential therapeutic agent for infertility. Kisspeptin can stimulate the release of FSH and LH, which are important for follicular development and ovulation in women. This may have implications for controlled ovarian stimulation in assisted reproductive techniques.
- Precocious puberty: Precocious puberty refers to the early onset of puberty before the age of 8 in girls and 9 in boys. Kisspeptin analogs have shown potential in the management of precocious puberty by modulating the release of GnRH and suppressing the premature activation of the reproductive system.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is a common endocrine disorder in women characterized by hormonal imbalances, irregular menstrual cycles, and cysts on the ovaries. Some studies suggest that Kisspeptin may play a role in the pathogenesis of PCOS, and targeting Kisspeptin signaling pathways can offer therapeutic benefits in managing the condition.
How is Peptide Kisspetin adminstered: Kisspeptin can be administered via intravenous infusion (IV), subcutaneous injection, as well as intranasally.
DSIP stands for Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide. It is a neuropeptide that was first discovered in 1974. DSIP is derived from the enzymatic breakdown of the protein called prothymosin alpha, which is found in the thymus gland.
DSIP is known for its ability to influence sleep patterns and promote deeper, more restful sleep. It has been found to have a variety of effects on the body, including:
- Sleep regulation: DSIP is thought to play a role in regulating the sleep-wake cycle. It has been shown to increase slow-wave sleep (also known as deep sleep) and improve sleep quality. DSIP can help normalize sleep patterns in individuals with sleep disorders.
- Stress reduction: DSIP may have an anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) effect and help reduce stress. It is believed to modulate the activity of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, which is involved in the body’s stress response. By regulating HPA axis activity, DSIP can help promote a sense of calm and relaxation.
- Pain modulation: DSIP has also been studied for its potential analgesic (painrelieving) effects. It may interact with endogenous opioid systems and influence pain perception.
- Neuroprotection: DSIPIt has been shown to protect against oxidative stress and neuronal damage in animal models of neurological disorders. These findings have led to interest in exploring the therapeutic potential of DSIP in neurodegenerative conditions. How is Peptide DSIP Administered: DSIP is typically administered via Subcutaneous injection, but can also be applied via intramuscular injection or nasal spray.
Semaglutide is used primarily for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Semaglutide is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring hormone called glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), which is released by the intestines in response to food intake. Some brand name versions you may recognize are Ozempic®, Rybelsus® and Wegovy®.
What are the potential benefits of Semaglutide?
- Blood sugar control: Semaglutide helps lower blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin release from the pancreas when blood glucose levels are elevated. This can help individuals with type 2 diabetes achieve better control of their blood sugar levels.
- Weight loss: Semaglutide has been shown to promote significant weight loss in individuals with obesity or overweight conditions. The medication can help reduce appetite, increase feelings of fullness, and slow down stomach emptying, leading to reduced calorie intake and weight loss.
- Cardiovascular benefits: Semaglutide has demonstrated cardiovascular benefits in individuals with type 2 diabetes. Clinical trials have shown a reduction in the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events, such as heart attack, stroke, or cardiovascular death, in patients treated with Semaglutide compared to placebo.
- Potential for preserving beta cell function: Semaglutide has shown promise in preserving the function of pancreatic beta cells, which are responsible for producing insulin. By supporting beta cell health, Semaglutide may help slow down the progression of beta cell deterioration in individuals with type 2 diabetes.
- Improved glycemic variability: Semaglutide can help improve glycemic variability, which refers to fluctuations in blood sugar levels throughout the day. By promoting more stable blood glucose levels, Semaglutide may contribute to better overall diabetes management.
- Convenient once-weekly dosing: Semaglutide is available as a once-weekly injection, offering convenience and ease of use for individuals requiring GLP-1 receptor agonist therapy. How is Peptide Semaglutide administered: Semaglutide is typically administered as a subcutaneous injection, which means it is injected just beneath the skin.
Tirzepatide combines the actions of both GIP (glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide) and GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide-1) receptor agonists.
GIP and GLP-1 are hormones released from the intestines in response to food intake. They play a role in regulating glucose metabolism, insulin secretion, and appetite control.
What are the potential benefits of Tirzepatide?
- Improved glycemic control: Tirzepatide has demonstrated efficacy in lowering blood sugar levels in individuals with type 2 diabetes. It stimulates insulin release from the pancreas in response to elevated blood glucose levels and reduces the release of glucagon, helping to maintain more stable blood sugar levels.
- Weight management: Tirzepatide has shown potential for promoting weight loss in individuals with type 2 diabetes. It can reduce appetite and slow down stomach emptying, which may contribute to a decrease in caloric intake and subsequent weight reduction.
- Cardiovascular benefits: Clinical trials have indicated that tirzepatide may provide cardiovascular benefits. It has shown a reduction in major adverse cardiovascular events, such as heart attack, stroke, or cardiovascular death, compared to placebo in individuals with type 2 diabetes.
How is Peptide Tirzepatide administered: Tirzepatide is administered through subcutaneous injection, which means it is injected just beneath the skin.
Dihexa has been called a “neurogenic wonder-drug.” It is a nooptropic and a small peptide that has been developed by researchers to improve certain cognitive function of potential traumabased brain disorders and neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s through increased synaptogenesis.
What are the potential benefits of DIHEXA?
- Increased mental stamina.
- Enhanced creative thinking, social intuition, conversational and problem solving skills.
- Management of depression, improved memory, as well as focus.
- Improved heart health.
- Improved hair health by serving as a guard against aminoglycoside toxicity in hair cells.
How is Peptide Dihexa administered: Dihexa is administered orally via capsule.
MOTS-C, short for Mitochondrial-derived Oligopeptide, is a small peptide that has been studied for its potential role in metabolic regulation and its association with aging and agerelated diseases. MOTS-C plays a role in regulating metabolism and improving insulin sensitivity.
What are the potential benefits of MOTS-C?
- Improved insulin sensitivity: MOTS-C enhances insulin action and improve glucose metabolism, making it a potential benefit for those suffering with diabetes.
- Metabolic benefits: MOTS-C can lead to improved metabolic parameters, such as increased energy expenditure and enhanced fat burning.
- Anti-aging effects: Research suggests that MOTS-C can have anti-aging properties, as it has been associated with improved mitochondrial function, reduced oxidative stress, and increased lifespan in certain experimental models.
How is Peptide MOTS-C administered: MOTS-C is administered via injectable. Disclaimer: Application of these medicines should be conducted under the supervision andguidance of a qualified healthcare professional. They can determine the appropriate dosage, frequency, and duration of treatment based on individual needs and monitor for potential side effects or interactions with other medications.